Join us developing CBA
We are searching for a Frontend engineer to help us with the CBA development. Here is whom we are looking for:
- Experience developing UI components and understanding of web technologies like Web Components.
- Good understanding of Git and experience working with Github or Gitlab.
- Good English written communication skills.
- Experience working with automation tools like(puppeteer, selenium and/or similar) is plus.
- Experience with open source contributions and/or managing open source projects is plus.
- Experience developing browser extensions is plus.
If it's you, please do not hesitate reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What and why
CBA was one of the first chrome extensions that allowed it’s users to boost their productivity using recording, code injection and various automation snippets. Unfortunatelly the development has been stopped from 2015-2019, as the main maintainter was busy developing Adblock Plus.
Things have changed in 2020, when CBA has been finally rewritten, open sourced and now we are looking for a frontend engineer to help us with the development of a complete new UI for CBA and revolutionizing the recording of automation. So in case you would like to join us on this early stage I think it will be a great opportunity for you to work on a project which will change how automations are being created, develop a community around it and partner with us to be one of the first people on board on this early stage.
Why we think CBA can be successful -> CBA has more than 43 000 weekly users and more than 250 000 downloads, team behind CBA has experience developing industry leading projects and ready to put all their effort into revolutionizing automation creation.