- New options page
- Ability to organize projects into the groups, so the groups will work as folders for projects, because of that feature the design of the data is changed.
- Bigger CBA interface in options page.
- Ability to create functions that will appear in functions table that user could use in projects.
- Jump to another action during project workflow using bg-inject action.
- Ready projects section.
- Bug fixes.
Installing CBA 8.3.7
CBA v8 has been deprecated, but if you really need to fallback to the v8 please follow instructions below:
- Download CBA version 8.3.7 from the current link.
- Unpack it.
chrome://extensionsin your browser.
- Ensure that the Developer mode checkbox in the top right-hand corner is checked.
- Click Load unpacked button.
- Locate and load unpacked folder.
Note: It is recommended that you use stable version of CBA from Chrome Web Store.